Jason Real Estate is pleased to present 120 Bonds Lane, Greenvale an Elizabeth Inspired Tudor Mansion set on a huge 5 acres allotment suitable for residential subdivision (STCA).
- Superb residential infill site
- 2.024 ha (20,250 sq. m approx.)
- Urban Growth Zone - Schedule 6 (UGZ)
- Situated within Greenvale Central (South) PSP
- Neighboring existing Developments & Development Held Land
- Located 20 km North of Melbourne CBD
- Existing 6 bed, 4 bath, 5 car Tudor Mansion
This Majestic Elizabethan inspired Tudor Mansion measures approximately over 100sq approx. and is set on huge 5 acres allotment and amongst beautiful and lush Botanic garden, complete with a footbridge over a massive lake and circular driveway.
Featuring a grand octagonal foyer, elegant formal living zones, vast entertaining space, billiard room plus an intimate sitting room. Six bedrooms, full ensuite with huge walk in robe, lavish spa ensuite, wood fire and mini bar to master bedroom, Guest room includes ensuite and sauna and of the four further bedrooms, one has an ensuite, the other a balcony.
A huge rumpus room/ gym opens out onto a balcony overlooking the beautiful rear grounds, complete with flood lit tennis court, indoor swimming pool and remote 5-car garaging with internal access and camera security system.
For Sale by Expression of Interest Closes Tuesday, 14th August, 2018 at 4.00pm