Impressive with its design and architecturally striking, this delightful home measures 42 squares (approx.) and is set on a flat, landscaped 946m2 (approx.) allotment. Within walking distance to schools, reserves + Shopping Centre, bus stop virtually at your door and easy access on to Somerton Road, you simply couldn't ask for a more convenient location within 'established' Greenvale.
- Grand master bedroom 'downstairs' with built in robes, full en-suite including corner bath/spa
- Study/5th Bedroom also downstairs, powder room, over 4 living areas including Formal lounge & dining, family area, rumpus room with Coonara heater.
- Modern kitchen with Caesar Stone Finishes, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher & ample benchtop space.
- 9ft ceilings, Slab heating, Central heating, Split Systems, quality blinds, ceiling fans throughout every bedroom.
- Remaining three bedrooms upstairs of great size all with built in robes with access to main bathroom & another retreat/living area complimented by polished boards.
- Terracotta-tiled pergola with premium 'Bistro' cafe blinds and pot belly stove, indoor/outdoor entertaining at its absolute finest
- The large grassed backyard offers plenty of open space to run around in, charming and dazzling landscaped gardens with a large water feature/pond
This home truly needs to be observed to be appreciated & waiting for the right family to move in and simply start living!